It Is Tax Season Again
Fill in as much as you can on your 2014 tax organizer. You'll see last year's information. This will help you collect all the information I need to accurately prepare your tax returns.
Review Your Financial Information Carefully:
- Include all income and expenses.
Maintain records explaining the source and use of all personal and business funds. You can be audited for the last 3 years.
Remember to Provide Me with All Your Tax Documentation:
- W-2 and 1099 Forms (Wages, Interest, Dividends, Royalties, Etc.)
- 1098 Forms (Mortgage Interest) and Property Tax Statements
- Brokerage Statements (Stocks, Bonds or Investments)
- K-1 Forms (Income from Partnerships, Corporations, Trusts and Estates)
- Real Estate Closing Statements (Sales, Purchase, Refinance and 1031 Exchange)
- All Supporting Documentation (Schedules, Cancelled Checks, Etc.)
- Tax Notices Received from IRS or Other Taxing Authorities
- Often Overlooked Items
- DMV Fees
- Medical Mileage
- Job-Related Vehicle Mileage
- Work Tools
- Non-Cash Contribution Receipts
2015 TAX HOURS
(for tax year 2014)
Monday to Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday & Weekday Evenings (After Posted Hours): By Appointment
OUT OF AREA? OUT OF STATE? NOT CONVENIENT TO PERSONALLY MEET?
Send me your information by mail, UPS, FedEx, etc.
We can clarify any questions by phone, and I can return your completed tax returns.